The 2016 Moss Vale Show 130 years old!Why not organise a Day Trip!
Seniors Day is Friday 4th March 2016
Why not organise a Day Trip! Cost $20.00
(Includes entry into the show and a home cooked meal in our wonderful dining room)
Come along and see:
- Our Pavilion
- (handcrafts, cakes, flowers, art, photography, knitting, scarecrows etc.)
- (Poultry and Waterbird display along with Chook Washing and Chook Art Competition)
- Woodturners Exhibition
- The Moss Vale Mens Shed
- Noahs Pig Races
- The Vegas stage will have the Magic Jester, Choirs, Puppets Dennis Dingo Dryden and lots more
- Curly the Blacksmith Crocodile Man (Reptile show) Main Arena – Horse events Farmyard Nursery
- Trade sites and lots more
We are one of only a few shows that still runs over 3 days.
Some of the local Primary Schools visit on the Friday, fully supervised,
but overall it is not a day when large numbers of visitors attend. Ideal for those who like to see the show at their own pace.
If you are interested in organising a group for the day please fill in details below and return as soon as possible
Hope to see you here at the show!
If you are interested in attending – download the form below.